Tuesday, August 18, 2009

~~I Miss My Inti Friends~~


In Inti, I've met a lot of new friends there.
They include:

Joey

Chung Hie

Tavia

And Catherine. One thing special about her is that she's from Philipine. But she's always caring and helpful to us all.


And remember that I said that studying this course is less stressful,

It's all because:

You can get to have classes here in Steakhouse in Hilton. With comfy chairs and tables and all,
you can easily fallen asleep during class. =D

Joey studying. Coz everyone's busy studying finals, whereas me,
busy taking pics of the last day in Hilton. Haha... =p

Catherine wondering while waiting for the teacher to come.

This is where we put and write our notes during class. Yes, we use dining tables as our class tables for the class. Hehe. The teacher always tells us not to touch anything on the tables, but sometimes we can just screw up everything on the table and put them back before the teacher notices. Haha.. Wonder what the guest would feel?? =p

AND
if that's not all, outside our training room is a SWIMMING POOL. How I wish we students could just swim there!! And a cafe beside the swimming pool. So expensive leh!!! One cup of tea costs you RM9.00!!!!!!!!!! Walao eh~~~~ @.@



Another shot from the swimming pool. Hehe...
Too bad we can't swim there... T.T

AND
I will never ever ever ever forget Hilton kitchen. With so many weeks helping them to clean their kitchen. =.=" The first day in Hilton we all also got lost too... Don't know where to go...
Haha..
The picture above is the pic taken at Toh Yuen (桃园) Restaurant's kitchen. All the chefs were busying checking their lists for the big catering.



~~I will never forget all my Inti friends and the time we spent together~~

2 comments on "~~I Miss My Inti Friends~~"

styxsieur on August 18, 2009 at 9:26 AM said...

HEY....friend!!!!everyone do this kind of post make me feel so sad a....

Ellin on August 18, 2009 at 9:36 AM said...

haha~ Don't cry. Boys dont cry de... hehe~~

 

Potatogirl Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez