Monday, August 31, 2009

Food!! Oh Precious FOOD!!!!!!!!!


The food that I've been eating lately in just one month
Mark my words
.
.
.
.
IN JUST ONE MONTH!!!!!!!
Kolo Mee. Simple but it's my FAV!!
For my lunch.

Laksa. Wah... Eat until your face turn red and sweaty!!
but DAMN NICE!!!

And it's for BREAKFAST!!!



Chai Kuih. For snack time.


Dumplings. It's home-made!!!
For lunch and dinner!!!

Cha Kueh Tiaw. For my supper!


Mooncakes from shopping mall.
Perfect for my snack time and supper.


Apam Balik. DAMN crispy and lots of peanuts and butter in it.
For my snack time.


Cha Kueh. For my supper.


Satay!!!! Combined with chicken and pork.
For my dinner.


Tomato noodles (茄汁面) !! They say that tomato noodles from Hui Sing very nice!
love the soup!
For my supper.


Siu Pao. Or is it Cha Siu Pao??? Haha.. Don't care lah. Just eat nia.
Suits for my snack time.

Last but not least
Waffles. Whether it's from The Spring or from Hopoh, all taste very good
AND CRUNCHY!!
For my snack time


I very JIAK LAT now!!
Want slim down also cannot!!
If you were me, would you feel that way??
Well, if you're the person who doesn't care much about weight gain..
Then it's all gonna just fine. ^^
But now, come to think of it,
.
.
.
.
IT'S ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Considering that I'm going overseas in just less than five days
Haha!!
Don't worry lah! Try to lose weight in other country!!!
(If I could) ;)

5 comments on "Food!! Oh Precious FOOD!!!!!!!!!"

styxsieur on August 31, 2009 at 10:52 AM said...

tons of food...oh gosh....

Siew Phin on September 1, 2009 at 4:12 AM said...

......enjoy these Kuching dishes now or u won't have the chance when u're overseas!

Ellin on September 1, 2009 at 7:56 AM said...

styxsieur: haha~ you have no idea how much weight that ive gained man~~~~ XD

Sies phin: yup yup!!!! but hope that sampai also dont eat too much ooo~~~~~ very scared rite now~~ @.@

Amy on September 8, 2009 at 4:15 AM said...

STOP T-T
don't make me crave kch food!!

Tyan on September 10, 2009 at 2:20 AM said...

haha.... all kuching food...nice

 

Potatogirl Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez