Sunday, May 17, 2009

~Feeling Nervous~


Yup! I'm feeling nervous now
Don't know how it's like to study hotel management
Don't know how it's like to work in the hotel
Don't know how it's like tomorrow
The first day in Inti
Wakaka~
BUT
I'm very happy that I have this opportunity to experience how it's like
Haha~
Very happy that I can see how it's like in the Hilton kitchen (Wth...)
Meeting new people, start studying and all
Hmmm...
It's not that bad after all
Well, just give it a try~ =)

3 comments on "~Feeling Nervous~"

Hj Kwon on May 18, 2009 at 1:02 AM said...

good luck! hotel management wont kill you, but it will plant more white hair on your potato head! :)
all the best for tomorrow (i'm having a whole day service today.....)
and if you get tired of hospitality in inti, feel free to come and study here~ hahahaha

liang said...

no more nursing? haha, i remember last time u said u wan study to be nurse before u go kl.... but anyway, good luck to u, jia you !!!!

Ellin on May 30, 2009 at 9:29 PM said...

liang: Ei??? Where got??? Oh no!! I will never do nurse in my whole life!!!!!!!!!! >.<

Haha~~ Thx for the advice ya~~~

By the way, you are which liang o???? Cn tell me??? hehe =p

 

Potatogirl Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez